Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cheating

this is a link to a classmate's blog:

http://franordtilsor.blogg.no/1321959720_terrestrisk_biologi__.html

... at least, I guess that's what it is; it's all in Norwegian.

Terrestrial biology was lovely fun today, being sent on a tour of sites of interest around the campus and then let loose in a lab. I really enjoyed it. I didn't take any photos though. My energies were taken up completely with trying to master the microscope and then marvelling at what I managed to see.

I too have a new bicycle:


the pub quiz was fun this evening; despite threats on the part of a team member to cheat ruthlessly, as far as I could tell nobody did. I gained maximum kudos by knowing about the sword of Damocles, though I had to be corrected on my spelling.

It's 1.20am and I need to wake up in about 5 hours ready to go off for a field trip to Cass, towards Arthur's Pass. We'll be back in Christchurch on Friday evening. We had a session this afternoon about chemical pollutants in Antarctica... I'm amazed at what a great day I had, but I must go to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home