Thursday, December 15, 2011

Raining, raining...

One of my classmates is running a sleep research project, so I'm paying more attention to my sleep than usual, which is a very good thing. I've woken up too early this morning though, and can't get back to sleep. The bookcase that was stolen from Strensall is going round in my head... Someone here suggested that if I alerted the relevant authorities, there may be some way of recovering some of the lost books. I'm not given to backing off from thoughts, but this lot is very painful. In any case, I don't think there is anything I can do at 7 in the morning in New Zealand... I've been awake since 5.30 and I haven't had enough sleep. Another classmate is the most wonderful writer. Her latest Facebook post says, "Three. More. Sleeps. I feel like a kid on rollerblades who hasn't figured out how to stop and has just launched themselves down the steepest hill in town...." It is just.. like.. that... My room is full of Antarctic gear and my head is full of unknown-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home