Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas, dreaming, white...

This was my little altar on Christmas morning, the red cloth being the one always put round the tree when I was a child. The pyx lent me by Fr Ron Smith in Christchurch set off the security gate at the airport because I'd forgotten to take it out of my pocket.
The table was dug out of the Ross Ice Shelf, or rather, out of the snows that cover it...
and I was allowed to play my violin a little bit... the photos took ages to load, but there's always the feeling that everything will disappear if the blog doesn't get finished and posted, so it's now 3.30am on January the 1st 2012, though I have the consolation that most of the world is still in yesterday. Happy New Year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Ah, now I understand what you were saying about your Christmas lunch table. Good photos!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home